Huayna Picchu Entry Ticket – Hike Permit
Embark on an exhilarating adventure with a Huayna Picchu entry ticket. Scale the heights of this majestic mountain, soak in panoramic views of Machu Picchu, and delve into the mystical ruins. Hurry and reserve your spot, as availability is limited for this thrilling experience!
Note: We offer official tickets for Machu Picchu, and we charge a small commission for this. Rest assured that you are buying genuine tickets. Book now for an enjoyable and hassle-free experience.
- Visit the famous Huayna Picchu mountain.
- Avoid running out of tickets: Quick and easy purchase to reserve your space. Limited spaces up to 200 per day.
- Capture the perfect photo of Huayna Picchu, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Embark on an extraordinary adventure through the magnificent ruins, where every step brings you closer to the past.
- Be transported to a bygone era while surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery at Huayna Picchu.
- Perfect combo for your classic Machu Picchu ticket.
- Circuit 4: This ticket gives access to Machu Picchu Circuit 4, which will take you through the middle of Machu Picchu to go directly to the entrance of Huayna Picchu.
- Designated time slot: The ticket specifies a designated time slot for entry. Visitors must respect this time slot to manage the flow of tourists and ensure a pleasant experience for all.
- Other tickets: The ticket does not include access to other circuits within Machu Picchu, nor the classic Machu Picchu circuits.
Need to Know
- Passport Requirement: Visitors must bring their passport as it is required for identification and entry purposes.
- Moderate Hiking: Exploring Machu Picchu Mountain involves moderate hiking on uneven terrain. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and be prepared for the physical activity.
- Prohibited Items: Food, alcoholic beverages, and professional camera equipment, umbrellas, flags, walking sticks and drones.
- Restrooms: There are no restrooms inside Machu Picchu, only at the entrance.
- The best time to buy is from 7 AM, this will allow you to be one of the first.
- These tickets can’t be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Carrying backpacks, bags, or purses larger than 40x35x20 cm (16x14x8 inches).
- Bringing food or kitchenware into the site.
- Possessing or being under the influence of any illegal substances.
- Bringing alcohol or being under the influence of alcohol.
- Carrying umbrellas, walking sticks, chairs, tripods, selfie sticks, or other photography/film accessories for stabilization.
- Bringing animals, except for guide dogs.
- Feeding domestic or wild animals.
- Carrying aerosol cans.
- Defacing, altering, or leaving graffiti.
- Bringing musical instruments, megaphones, or speakers.
- Making loud or disturbing noises (screaming, whistling, clapping, singing, etc.).
- Using virtual apps in narrow paths or outside designated explanation areas.
- Wearing heels or hard-sole shoes.
- Bringing baby strollers.
- Carrying knives or weapons of any kind.
- Bringing banners, posters, or objects for advertising purposes, and filming or photographing for advertising purposes.
- Causing turmoil, undressing, lying down, running, or jumping.
- Climbing or leaning on walls and structures, touching, extracting, or moving rocks and stonework.
- Disturbing, collecting, or removing flora or fauna.
- Engaging in activities that disrespect the sacredness of the monument, including fashion shows, dances, obscene acts, and activities that damage the monument, its natural environment, or facilities.
- Smoking, vaping, or starting fires of any kind.
- Straying from established circuits/routes.
- Selling or trading goods inside the monument and surrounding areas until Puente Ruinas.
- Flying over with paragliders, drones, or any other type of aircraft.
- Buy tickets in advance.
- Bring your ID document (passport, student card, or ID).
- Arrive at the train station 30 minutes early.
- Carry cash in soles and dollars (small denominations).
- Visit early morning or afternoon for a peaceful experience.
- No visa needed for Americans and Europeans (stay < 90 days).
- Andean Community countries can enter with ID.
- Research and plan ahead.
- Hire a knowledgeable guide.
- Pack comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat, water bottle.
- Dress in layers for changing weather.
- Book train and entry tickets in advance.
- Arrive on time at the train station.
- Stay hydrated and take breaks.
- Respect the environment and follow paths.
- Take responsible photos.
- Explore other sites nearby (Sun Gate, Inca Bridge).
- Take moments to reflect and appreciate the site.
- Note that bathrooms are located only at the main gate.